A series of publications describe the depths and breadths of the autonomic denervation-reinnervation view in relation to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and non-communicable (Western) diseases.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
2) Preeclampsia: the uterine denervation view, 2018.
Injuries to uterine nerves, uterorenal nerves and the renal corticomedullary shunt. (COGRM, 2019)
1) The pathoanatomy of hypertension (in press).
2) Fetal hypertension (in press).
Other Western (non-communicable) diseases
1) Autonomic denervation and Western diseases (Am J Med 2014)
2) Origins of Western Diseases (JRSM, 2009)